σʋя αииιʌɛяƨαяʏ :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

heartbeat

i love you. waway i love you.
dear i love you. deaneil iloveyou.
mohdjasriedeaneil i love you.

sayang, ue tahu me x sanggup tgok ue sakit/susah.
dears.
before this i've a time where i didn’t believe in love. i really thought it never existed, but this is the time that makes me want to thank you. thank you for everything, because it is you that taught me love, && how to love. before, i feared love. but now, i know i can’t go on without love. not any love, but your love, my love, my only, my one. i know you might fear my love. here i am telling you to not fear it, out of all the things money can buy && life can give, my love to you can not && will never match. because it is you who i live for. it is you who has my heart, body, && soul. my eyes open to see you && close to picture you. you run wild in my mind, you stay still in my heart. my soul you share && my body you hold. forgive me if i stop writing, but i must, for i fear words written on a blog can not describe what i honestly feel for the obsession of my love for you my dears. love you for the years to come, loved you for the years that have passed && my love you will have always. i know i’ve made a lot of stupid mistakes. im really sorry. i just dont care what people think or say about me. i know who i am. iloveyou love (‘;










cumil saya kan *rambut baru*

syang ue :)

















love always with us :)





No comments:

Post a Comment