σʋя αииιʌɛяƨαяʏ :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

just for waway :D

My Dear

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. 



I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side....♥

I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me.



You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me....♥

You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as 

special as you. 




I love each and every moment I share with you....♥






Sometimes my mind asks  


why I still care , miss you  and  why you r all I think about 


Then my heart got an answers


Because you will always be the one love of my life dear !




Sorry of Being So Possessive , Emotional
Sorry That I cry for You Because I can’t Live vVithout you.
Sorry My Pr!nce I Made You Mad, sad and not giving you any happiness
Sorry For thinking of you so very much , Always Miss Your Touch
Being So mad About you, being So immature
Sorry Now that Can’t Be Cured
Sorry of Being Myself Sorry That I’ve Failed
I’m sorry And sorry again
Sorry of Being insane

But believe Me That I love You waway .






When I look at your eyes I stop myself from crying


When I'm alone and think about your eyes I cry.

I can't stop thinking that one day I'll never see those
 eyes again


That I'll never see the love or the sweetness


Or the love that makes you who you are.

One day you'll be gone - gone from me. Gone from this world.


No matter what happens, those eyes will one day close
And forever rest in peace. i scared dear, erghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment