σʋя αииιʌɛяƨαяʏ :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

02june2012. 01.59 a.m

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.


i dont know why, kecik hati behh sma dady deanish! i'm so paranoid of getting hurt. i am always getting my heart broken over n over! my heart has so many scars n bruises all over it. damn ohh, i know my words make u hurt but what i can do f dat i feel tkkan mau tapuk ja.yeahh i the one always seems like SS wt u on social site. fedup ba,dat the reason i dont cre anymore f u didn't coment/rply my tweet. u know , ak gila mempost skrg whatever topic, cuz b4 dis i've post about us but no rspons ne dr ko, nmpk sgt kn mcm mnta ksian. faham juga jrang on9. then post tu lama trus la x jwb pa2. ok baa. so now ak post pa2 f da bnyk lg nma org lain dr kau, im sorry. sy ada persaan malu, sy tau jua mlut org yg bkata2 tuhh, bkn ko yg  d ckp. sy juga tu. u're the one who broke my heart, u're the reason my world fell apart, u're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love wit u n I don't know y. I'm mad at myself for crying, I don't even remember the reason but the tears keep flowing n they just wont stop I'm supposed to be strong but everything's so wrong.Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts:(


u always say u hate to see me hurt, n u hate to see me cry. So all those times dat u hurt me, did u close ur eyes? if u know dears, i truly deeply love you. ak sngat mengharapkan kau, ak perlukan perhatian kau. masa2 ak free neh ada untuk kau, please la ada untuk ak juga. ne bila ak suda busy, baru la mau itu ini, yg last2 ak pksa ja keadaan then ending dia ak yg stres d ruma. tp ak diam2, sbb mlas mau buat kau rsa bersalah. sbb ak just mau luangkan msa kita brsama. mana la tahu kn bsuk2 ak mati ka. ajal kn d tgn tuhan. ak mau juga menghabiskan sisa2 hdup ak ne ngan kau dngan happy but i know the stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt me the most, won't hurt me again.Maybe they're right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head.



ok, i'll stop update, sudden tears dropping from my eyes. i can close my eyes to things i dont want to see but i can't close my heart to things i dont want to feel. i juz want u undrstand n most important u know, i've chnges myself bcause of u. so f u sia2kn anytime i can back to old Me. yg selfish, and pentingkan pershbatan dr bf. I NEED U THE MOST CAUSE i've lost a lot of ma fren since wit u, When i remember how hard it is to change myself, I begin to understand what little chance we've of changing others. now, im hurt, really hurt face the prob alone, plus u attitude yg mau pjuk tp msa sma mad to me make me feel like u not sncerely. SERIUS AK PALING X SUKA PART ORG YG MEMUJUK TP MCM TERPAKSA! klau untk senang2 kn hati, no thanks :') u will nver know true happiness until u've truly loved, and u will nver understand what pain really is until u've lost it. I don't know y people call it heartbreak. It feels like evry other part of my body is broken too :(

Frustrated bcause I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how u feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need u day and night. Angry because u won't take my hand. Aggravated because u don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together nicely, but still I'll love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment